Welcome to The Purpose Post!

Monday, March 15, 2010

My Room

My wonderful Sister-In-Law sent me this today, and I loved it so much I wanted to share it.

This really resonated with me for two reasons: 1. I am NOT a morning person, and 2. I have had a particularly hard time waking up these past two days due to a combination of Daylight Savings Time and Benedryl. But, I think this will help me out. I hope you enjoy it, too.

Morning Motivation

When I woke up this morning lying in bed, I was asking myself,
"What are some of the secrets of life?"
The answer is right here in my room:

The Fan said.......Be Cool
The Roof said.....Aim High
The Window said.....See the World
The Clock said......Every Minute is Precious
The Mirror said.......Reflect Before You Act
The Calendar said......Be Up to Date
The Door said......Push for your Goals

For now, I'll start with the Fan and the Roof, since I will be able to see them both at the same time!

Have a great morning tomorrow!


(If anyone knows who wrote this, please let me know and I will credit him or her.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Antonio, Texas
I am a certified life coach and would love to help you discover and live your life's purpose!